$130.00 per 50-minute Individual session.
$140.00 per 50-minute Couples session
$175.00 per 90-minute Initial Assessment (first session)
*I also provide a discounted rate for limited number of clients who are in financial need.
I am a participating provider and able to accept the following employer-sponsored insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (including the North Carolina State Health Plan)
- Carolinas Behavioral Health Alliance (Atrium Health)
Out of Network Insurance Plans:
For insurance plans for which I am considered an out of network provider, the client is responsible for paying my full fee at the time of service. The client is then responsible for filing their own insurance claim with their insurance provider. You will be provided with a Superbill, which has all of the required information needed to submit your claim for reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the cancellation rate of $60.00 for the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have using the Contact Box to the right. I look forward to hearing from you!